October 4, 2023
9th - 11th Grade takes PSAT w/dismissal at 1:00pm
- Junior Area 31 students will take PSAT at AHS and not attend Area 31
- Report to SRT by 8:25am; late students may not be able to particpate due to the nature of this digital, online assessment.
- AIM Mentors and AM Area 31 students will be notified regarding their testing room assignment.
Seniors do not attend AHS but must attend Area 31 if enrolled there.
- Any AM Area 31 SENIOR bus rider should ride their regular bus to Area 31. They will return to AHS for lunch and a study period, before dismissing at 1:00pm.
- Any PM Area 31 SENIOR bus rider should ride their regular bus to AHS in the morning. They will have a study period, lunch, and transportation to Area 31 at their normal time.
What to bring Wednesday, Oct. 4
- Bring a pencil/pen, calculator, laptop (fully charged), laptop charging cord, and ensure Bluebook Testing Software is installed and up to date.
- An online calculator will be provided during the test.
Other Important Information:
- Students will eat lunch in cafeteria during one of three lunch periods (times to be determined.)
- All students will be dismissed at 1:00pm.
- Bus Transporation will be provided for regular riders.
- Early dismissals for appointments or other reasons will not be possible during the testing period.
- Students may be released for early dismissals once their lunch period begins.
- The lunch schedule and online form to collect early dismissals will be sent to families soon. Check back here or ParentSquare.
Students with College Board approved extended time testing accommodations:
- Early dismissals will be available at approximately 2:00pm
- Bus transportation home at 3:10pm for bus riders