Welcome to AHS
Oriole Preview Day
9:00 am - 7 :00 pm
- No appointment is necessary.
- Parent/Guardian MUST attend with their student.
- Families should park in the main student lot and enter door #31.
- Please bring your own device OR rent a Lenovo 11e laptop. Rental fee will be reflected on the book bill.
- See AHS website “Beginning of Year Info” for laptop specifications and optional insurance information as it becomes available.
- Take ID Photo and receive school ID.
Grades 9-11: Photo will be used in school yearbook (school appropriate attire).
Grade 12: See AHS website “New School Year Info” for more information on senior pictures.
- Bring any updated immunizations or medication for the clinic. Receive required immunizations from shot clinic in AHS Cafe.
- Deposit lunch money.
- Receive information to purchase a yearbook.
- Bring license plate information for parking pass if needed.
Traffic at Oriole Preview Days will be heaviest at the beginning and end of the day.